2016 Survey Results!
1. For our Training Classes, what topics are most important?
We will continue to keep our wide variety of classes on our schedule! Of course we love taking requests for ideas too!
2. How do you find out about our classes?
We will continue to add our events in all of the below, we are also looking to use a mass text message system for a reminder!
3. When is the best time for classes / meetings?
We will continue to have our educational classes in the mornings!
4. When is the best day for classes?
Looks like any day exept Monday & Friday are good days! This went back and forth from Tuesday to Wednesday so we will add some Wednesday classes and check out our attendance!
5. Idea for Monthly Meetings?
We will continue to do our after hours Bunco, Happy Hour, Fundraisers, etc for our Monthly meetings!
6. Should we do Quarterly Agent Challenges?
We had a blast with our Camp RE/MAX last year and will do that again this year are looking into another challenge to add this year as well!
7. How should we celebrate Birthdays?
We asked this question again since we did have agents interested in the monthly gatherings but we will continue to do what we started this year and send out cards and social love!
Suggestions to add/ remove:
We had some great responses and are looking to add your improvements to the office(s)!
- We will be adding smart TV’s to our Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach and Merritt Island Offices so that you can use the conference room TV’s as a computer. We will also be adding this feature the the current TV’s in the Melbourne office!
- We are in the process of adding more office spaces to the Suntree location, getting our new Cocoa Beach up and running and will be expanding our Palm Bay location!
- We will be working on a mass text message system for training and event reminders as well as a monthly schedule displayed at all offices by the copy machine.
- We will be working on doing weekly quick video tutorials on different programs for those that can not make the hands on training classes.
- We have already contacted RE/MAX, LLC and received the green light for a south Beachside office! Once we have a few committed NEW agents for this location we will move forward with our 5th location!
- We have already begun removing some of the cactus in our Melbourne office, we agree, those things are dangerous! We are not sure what the developer was thinking!
Best suggestion…. We would love to build a second floor and incorporate a workout gym, sauna and possibly a hot tub but we need to work on other improvements first and then will look at these ideas! 😉
Thank you to everyone who participated in this years Survey! This is YOUR office and we want to make sure you know that you are heard! Tools that we implement are from your suggestions and we are always looking for input because we know that there is ALWAYS room for improvement!
JB, Lisi, Susan & Heather