RE/MAX, LLC 2016 Highlights and Milestones:
– The new mobile responsive and customizable remax.com launched in March to deliver a better experience for consumers. Remax.com had over 85 million visits from January-December 2016.
– The new “Sign of a RE/MAX Agent” advertising campaign debuts. The campaign, from award-winning San-Francisco based ad agency Camp & King, shows RE/MAX agents who do more from ‘for sale’ to ‘sold.’
– RE/MAX is ranked in the top 10 of the 2016 Franchise Times Top 200+®
– RE/MAX is named the leading real estate franchise for the fourth consecutive year in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 ranking
– RE/MAX Commercial ranks in NREI Magazine’s Top Brokers list for the 6th consecutive year
– RE/MAX, LLC reacquires six regions: RE/MAX New York, RE/MAX Alaska, RE/MAX New Jersey, RE/MAX Georgia, Kentucky/Tennessee and RE/MAX Southern Ohio, bringing the total of company-owned regions to 18
– RE/MAX agents named the most productive among national real estate brands according to the 2016 REAL Trends 500 data*
– RE/MAX agents dominate the 2016 REAL Trends “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” ranking, based on homes sold in 2015
– More RE/MAX agents are named in the REAL Trends “The Thousand” than agents with any other real estate brand
– 61 RE/MAX agents were recognized in the 2016 Top Latino Agents ranking based on 2015 sales performance, which is 60% more than the closest competitor
In 2017, RE/MAX will celebrate its 25th anniversary supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its partnership began in 1992, RE/MAX affiliates have donated over $147 million.