Why RE/MAX ELITE?
What Does Your Company Do For You?
With RE/MAX ELITE you know what you are getting up front. We are extremely open with our business model and don’t hold anything back. The following are some of the many benefits that you will receive once you join RE/MAX ELITE:
- Professional Office Staff
- Technology Coach, Business Coach & Marketing Director
- 5 Locations – Cocoa Beach, Indialantic, Melbourne, Merritt Island and Palm Bay
- Professional Office Facilities
- Full-Time Property Management
- E-Showings for your listing appointments
- FLOOR time available at all offices!
- Paperless Office
- Unique Office Phone & Fax Line
- The Beast printer, copier, fax & scanner
- Wireless Internet
- Negotiate your own Commissions!
- On-site Postage Machines
- No Mandatory Meetings
- No Commissions on Personal Property
- Sales Commissions paid at CLOSING
- Overnight Shipping Discounts
- Agent Resource Website (Forms, logos & more)
- On Site Notary
- FREE Broker leads
- Transparent Leads Rotation List
- Flexible Pay Plans
- Exclusive Pay-Per-Click Campaign for Lead Generation and a buyer’s dashboard on steroids!
- Business Coaching available to you
- Technology & Marketing Training Classes and one-on-one coaching available
- Multiple real estate website platforms to choose from
Come join the winning team at RE/MAX ELITE. #1 RE/MAX office in Brevard County since 2009. Our Office Statement is to treat all of our Clients with Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism. We understand that the Agent is our Client, so we set out to exceed your expectations. Although we are not perfect, we strive to give you the perfect office environment to thrive in. We pride ourselves in having an upbeat office environment and one where Agents understand the power of positive thinking. Negativity is all around us, so it is up to us to seek out all the positive things in life and business. Our office Motto is to Work Smarter. Be Kind. Give Back.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to learn more about our Company. There is an old saying that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Although this may be the case with a lot of things, I can assure you that everything we share with you is the truth. Don’t just take our word for it, please feel free to contact any of our Agents and ask them anything you want. I know seeing is believing, and if you take that leap of faith, I’m confident your life will change for the better.
We are always available to meet or answer any questions you may have. You can reach Justin Brown directly at (321) 369-7653, Kerry Ramage at (321) 863-2746, Susan Lewis at (321) 258-5878 or Heather Holliday at (321) 704-4018. We respect your privacy and guarantee you that all meetings will be kept strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you soon.