Take your Real Estate Career to the MAX!
Why RE/MAX ELITE?
We are forward thinking and dedicated to our clients, our agents. Whether you produce $2 million or $15 million, we are dedicated to your growth!
At RE/MAX Elite, we will help you master your real estate, technology and marketing skills with our weekly live or online training sessions. We will also provide you with world class in-house coaches that have 50+ years combined experience!
In addition, we will Guarantee that you will make at least $25,000 more over the next 12 months at our brokerage than you did the last 12 months at your current brokerage, or we’ll pay you the difference*!
This is your chance of a lifetime, so don’t let this window of opportunity pass you by!
Why RE/MAX Elite?What you will find at RE/MAX Elite;
- Advanced Training and Coaching (hands on classes as well as one on one coaching & accountability)
- Comparative Commission Structure (give yourself a raise on the first day)
- 4 Office Locations (Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Melbourne and Palm Bay)
- Systems That Help Remove Detail Work From Agent Agendas
- No Transaction fees or junk fees
- A Professional Image and Office Environment
- Calls Off Your Own Signs
- Referral FREE Leads for your listings from remax.com as well as our office website
- LIVE & Transparent Lead Rotation System (complete access to all leads being delivered to our agents) Referral Fee FREE!
- Marketing Assistance from Our Support Staff
- Multiple Websites available and customized for you!
- Join our Rapid Response Team to receive leads from our lead generating website!
- Elite Agent HUB with resources for marketing, social media as well as order forms for Property Flyers, Web Ads, Just Listed/Sold Postcards and so much more that we will do for you at no charge!
Come join the winning team at RE/MAX ELITE. #1 RE/MAX office in Brevard County since 2009. Our Office Statement is to treat all of our Clients with Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism. We understand that the Agent is our Client, so we set out to exceed your expectations. Although we are not perfect, we strive to give you the perfect office environment to thrive in. We pride ourselves in having an upbeat office environment and one where Agents understand the power of positive thinking. Negativity is all around us, so it is up to us to seek out all the positive things in life and business.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to learn more about our Company. There is an old saying that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Although this may be the case with a lot of things, I can assure you that everything we share with you is the truth. Don’t just take our word for it, please feel free to contact any of our Agents and ask them anything you want. We know seeing is believing, and if you take that leap of faith, we’re confident your life will change for the better!
We are always available to meet or answer any questions you may have. You can reach Justin Brown directly at (321) 863-7653, Susan Lewis at (321) 258-5878 or Heather Holliday at (321) 704-4018. We respect your privacy and guarantee you that all meetings will be kept strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you soon.