RE/MAX agents combine their talents with the many competitive advantages of the premier brand in real estate.
Once again, RE/MAX Sales Associates everywhere demonstrated what’s possible when experienced, productive agents use the many unique competitive advantages of the brand. RE/MAX agents worldwide averaged 14.4 transaction sides and closed more than 1.6 million transaction sides in 2017.
The global powerhouse moves forward with productive agents and a passion for helping buyers and sellers around the globe.
The skills of more than 115,000 Sales Associates in over 100 countries and territories have made RE/MAX the global leader in residential real estate sales (transaction sides). That’s what happens when you combine the industry’s most productive agents, a universally known brand name, an array of competitive advantages, and a culture that attracts professionals who value customer service and big results.
As a bold new graphic proclaims, Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate Than RE/MAX. Nobody in the World.
And in these global times, there is nothing more powerful than that.
RE/MAX, LLC, the #1 name in real estate*, was once again ranked a top 10 franchise in the annual Franchise Times Top 200+® survey. The Denver-based global franchisor of real estate brokerages also was named the leading real estate franchise for the ninth consecutive year.
“Being ranked the top real estate franchise year after year by Franchise Times is a validation that RE/MAX is the worldwide leader in real estate,” said Chris Pflueger, Vice President, Business Development, Recruiting and Retention at RE/MAX. “Our unique agent-centric business model attracts some of the best performing Realtors® in the industry and is one of the many reasons why the RE/MAX network continues to experience exceptional and enviable growth.”
Highlights of this year’s ranking include:
• RE/MAX ranked the #1 real estate franchise
• RE/MAX ranked #8 overall
• Closest competitors were Keller Williams Realty at #17 and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices at #51
• RE/MAX ranked #2 overall for total sales volume growth
• RE/MAX ranked #8 overall for unit growth
• The top 10 companies grew by $7.8 billion in combined global sales during 2016. The average sales growth of the same 10 companies was 2.8 percent with RE/MAX growing by 11.8 percent.
• The top 10 overall standings include #1 McDonald’s, #2 7-11, #3 KFC, #4 Burger King,
#5 Subway, #6 Ace Hardware, #7 Pizza Hut, #8 RE/MAX, #9 Domino’s and #10 Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Over 60 percent of home sellers request digital marketing for their property.
Knowing such a high percentage of sellers believe in the power of listing their home online, we wanted to do something to help empower you digitally and show clients you’re working the hardest to sell their home for the best price.
In order to give your clients listings the most exposure, we have partnered with RE/MAX Approved Supplier Adwerx, and are providing you with one-week free advertising!
To help give you an idea of just how incredible this offer is, one listing ad will help you gain approximately three thousand more impressions! That means more leads, more offers, and more for your business!
Beginning TODAY, September 20th until December 31st, *** UPDATE*** EXTENDED THRU JUNE 30TH 2018! Every property you list will automatically be opted into this advertising program and viewed on Facebook, CNN, and hundreds of other premium websites for seven days! When a home buyer clicks on the ad, they will be directed to the listing detail page on remax.com – where they’ll find you!
You can expect your ad to look something like one of the examples below and you can click HERE to view all of the sites it may be viewed on!
It gets better too! Once you’ve listed a property, an account at Adwerx will be automatically created for you (if you don’t already have one) and you will receive an email confirmation each time an ad is created for one of your listings. From this email or by clicking the Adwerx tile on MAX/Center, you can manage the ad campaign and enter the seller information so they can see the ad!
Watch this short tutorial on how to customize your ad! Change colors, digital image, destination link and more!!!
For more information on how you can take full advantage of this advertising program to maximize your marketing efforts, checkout the infographic below or click HERE!
We are so excited to have RE/MAX Olympic join forces with RE/MAX Elite and becoming our 5th location in Brevard County! This merger will bring many positive changes and opportunities for everyone.
Our 5 office locations are strategically located throughout Brevard County! We have our North Beachside location in Cocoa Beach, South Beachside in Indialantic, North Brevard in Merritt Island, Central Brevard in Melbourne / Suntree and our South Brevard office is on Malabar at I-95 and Malabar in Palm Bay.
RE/MAX Elite is the #1 RE/MAX in Brevard County since 2009
#1 Company for Closed Sales Volume in Brevard since 2015.
RE/MAX Agents Are More Productive in Annual REAL Trends 500 Survey
RE/MAX had more brokerages qualify for theREAL Trends500 than any other brand. Congratulations to the 550 Broker/Owners, Managers, and Sales Associates featured in this year’s survey!
“RE/MAX and members of the RE/MAX network continue to surpass competitors in annual industry surveys and studies,” said Dave Liniger, CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder of RE/MAX, LLC. “The 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey confirms that our agents, on average, assist more buyers and sellers with some of the most important transactions of their lifetimes. On behalf of everyone at RE/MAX, I congratulate all of our brokerages that were included in this prestigious survey.”
The REAL Trends 500, now in its 30th year, ranks the performance of the top residential real estate brokerage firms in the country. Firms are ranked by both transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year. For the 2017 REAL Trends Survey, firms needed to close a minimum of 500 transaction sides in 2016 to qualify.
– The new mobile responsive and customizable remax.com launched in March to deliver a better experience for consumers. Remax.com had over 85 million visits from January-December 2016.
– The new “Sign of a RE/MAX Agent” advertising campaign debuts. The campaign, from award-winning San-Francisco based ad agency Camp & King, shows RE/MAX agents who do more from ‘for sale’ to ‘sold.’
– RE/MAX is ranked in the top 10 of the 2016 Franchise Times Top 200+®
– RE/MAX is named the leading real estate franchise for the fourth consecutive year in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 ranking
– RE/MAX Commercial ranks in NREI Magazine’s Top Brokers list for the 6th consecutive year
– RE/MAX, LLC reacquires six regions: RE/MAX New York, RE/MAX Alaska, RE/MAX New Jersey, RE/MAX Georgia, Kentucky/Tennessee and RE/MAX Southern Ohio, bringing the total of company-owned regions to 18
– RE/MAX agents named the most productive among national real estate brands according to the 2016 REAL Trends 500 data*
– RE/MAX agents dominate the 2016 REAL Trends “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” ranking, based on homes sold in 2015
– More RE/MAX agents are named in the REAL Trends “The Thousand” than agents with any other real estate brand
– 61 RE/MAX agents were recognized in the 2016 Top Latino Agents ranking based on 2015 sales performance, which is 60% more than the closest competitor
In 2017, RE/MAX will celebrate its 25th anniversary supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its partnership began in 1992, RE/MAX affiliates have donated over $147 million.