Is your brand Authentic? Does it help you connect with your customers? Authentic brands tell stories and can connect you with better, more qualified customers because they’re interested in you and your story. Your brand is more important than ever as we work to stay connected through this pandemic. Check out a few tips to find your authenticity.
Ask Four Questions to Find Your Authenticity
- What do you get excited about?
- Determine your Why (What’s your motivation?)
- What do you want to be known for in your community and with your customers?
- Ask someone you know, “What comes to mind when you think of me?”
- Stay consistent and hyper-focused in your marketing.
- Target those people you want to connect with.
- Pick one social platform and own it. Stay consistent with your look, your style, your tone to build your following – you’ll notice the payoff over time.
- Does your brand reach the people you want? If not, reach new people and define what you want them to do.
- Break down your plan and determine your “thing.” Is it a color, sound, look?
- Own your ONE thing.
During these unprecedented times, we’re all thinking about how we can connect, whether it’s virtually or safely in-person. Use your brand to help you build stronger connections. If you want help defining your brand or with any other part of your business, we are here to help!