Technology & Marketing Coach
Heather Holliday is the Technology & Marketing Coach here at RE/MAX ELITE. She has been full time in the Real Estate industry since 1999, licensed since 2006 and has been with the RE/MAX Organization for over 10 Years. She is a current member of the RE/MAX Socialites (an Elite Group dedicated to work with RE/MAX, LLC on their digital campaigns), named Manager of the Year for RE/MAX Florida Region, and has been a Speaker at R4 and well as Guest Host for RE/MAX University and other speaking engagements as well as co-host for the Space Coast Real Estate Radio Show. She has a passion for RE/MAX as well as all things Social Media and Marketing and loves training agents on how to use online tools to work smarter, not harder. She also loves to be out at community events with our office wearing her RE/MAX Mascot Suit dancing in the crowd.
Her main focus is to provide support to RE/MAX Elite Agents and ensure they are up and running using all of the RE/MAX tools available (LeadStreet, MainStreet, Design Center, Agent Websites) as well as train and coach on Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Zillow and all other online applications.
Her goal is to work with our agents and create an online marketing plan that they will put into action and take them to the next level! Training to work SMARTER, not harder! She also helps with graphic design on larger projects for agents such as Billboards, Magazine Covers, large mailing pieces as well as website work. For smaller projects we have our Elite Agent HUB order site to get special Flyers, postcards and email platforms / e-blasts set up and done for you.
She also plans and assists our agents with Community events and utilize the Official RE/MAX Balloon every chance we can.
Love what I do and am doing what I love!
- Apr 2017 – Guest Presenter for RE/MAX Realty Group in Cape Coral, FL
- Mar 2017 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) – Social Media All Grown Up-Strategy, Tactics & Budget
- Oct 2016 – Speaker at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE Events Indianapolis, Minneapolis & Boston
- July 2016 – Announced as new Co-Host on Space Coast Real Estate Show
- July 2016 – Keynote Speaker for Daytona RE/MAX Rally
- July 2016 – Guest Presenter for RE/MAX Realty Group in Cape Coral, FL
- Feb 2016 – Celebrated 10 years with RE/MAX, LLC
- 2015 – Guest Speaker on Mobile Agent TV – Is your online presence ready for 2016?
- 2015 – Guest Host for RE/MAX University – Marketing with Facebook
- 2015 – Speaker for RE/MAX International Convention (R4) Tech Essentials Workshop – “Get Social Savvy with FB Ads”
- 2013 – Speaker for RE/MAX Florida Region Broker Retreat “Recruiting & Retaining with RE/MAX Tools & Social Media”
- 2012 – Current Member of the RE/MAX Socialites (An Elite group of RE/MAX Associates who assist RE/MAX, LLC with their online messages and social media branding).
- 2012 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) “Social Media Success Stories”
- 2012 – Created private Facebook Networking & Referral Group for RE/MAX peeps, now having over 3,000 Members!
- 2012 – Contributor to Florida Realtor Magazine July 2012 Issue “Make the Most of Conferences”
- 2011 – Manager of the Year – RE/MAX FL Region
- 2011 – Coach Tom Ferry – Sales Power for RE/MAX Certified Mentor
“I am married to my best friend of 18 years, have 2 children, Hunter who is 16 and Jessica who is 13. In our spare time we enjoy playing with our English Mastiff, and going out on our side by side ATV having quality family time”.
(321) 209-0688 – Cell
Heather is a tremendous asset to our RE/MAX network, her office team and the RE/MAX Associates she works with. Her level of expertise is second to none, and she continuously contributes great ideas and best practices that further our knowledge. From my position as the head of Technology Training at the RE/MAX Headquarters in Denver, I only wish I got to work with Heather more in the same office! Thank you for everything you do for us and your office Heather.
~John Chinello, Former RE/MAX, LLC Technology Director
Heather is a very detailed professional that Always Strives for Excellence. She is a Tremendous Asset to the organization!
Heather is outstanding at her job, always there to help. I would recommend Heather to anyone that is looking for answers and solutions on technology.
Heather ability to train is amazing. She has a lot of patience and will explain it in a way that you will understand. Heather has gotten me up and running in this world of technology.
Heather Holiday, has been a great asset to me transitioning over to RE/MAX ELITE from RE/MAX 2000. I have been amazed by her knowledge. Anytime I need any technical assistance with computers, software etc. she is always there to help. Heather, provides training for everyone at our office that is willing to take the time. If you are thinking of of changing the office that you work at and want to know how to use all of the tools and then some that RE/MAX has to offer this is the office to come to! If you just need someone to help you with designing shes the one to go to. She is so creative!
I love RE/MAX Elite. I am so grateful to you Heather you have no idea! This is truly where I belong and you saw that! Together you and Justin changed my life in amazing ways. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!