Heather Holliday is the Technology & Marketing Coach (aka Social Marketing Nut) here at RE/MAX ELITE. She has been full time in the Real Estate industry since 1999, licensed and with the RE/MAX Organization since 2006. She was named Manager of the Year for RE/MAX Florida Region and has been a Speaker at the RE/MAX International Convention (R4). She has a passion for RE/MAX as well as all things Social Media and Marketing and loves training agents on how to use online tools to work smarter, not harder. She also loves to be out at community events with our office wearing her RE/MAX Mascot Suit dancing in the crowd.
Her main focus is to provide support to RE/MAX Elite Agents and ensure they are up and running using all of the RE/MAX & Elite tools available (booj, LeadStreet, Design Center, Agent Websites) as well as train and coach on Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Zillow and all other online applications.
Her goal is to work with our agents and create an online marketing plan that they will put into action and take them to the next level! Training to work SMARTER, not harder!
Facebook Groups – Admin
RE/MAX Referral Network – 10.5k Members
RE/MAX Creative Group – 13k Members
RE/MAX Tech & Tools – 2k Members – Created July 2019
Heather Holliday | (321) 704-4018 – Cell/Txt | firstname.lastname@example.org
Love what I do and am doing what I love!
- Sept 2019 – RE/MAX First, TN – My Top 10 Underused RE/MAX Tools
- Sept 2019 – RE/MAX Preferred, TN – My Top 10 Underused RE/MAX Tools
- Sept 2019 – RE/MAX First, TN – Getting ready for booj
- May 2019 – Speaker RE/MAX of Stuart, Top RE/MAX Underused tools
- May 2019 – Speaker, SCAR Benefits Day – Don’t be a Secret Agent
- April 2019 – Speaker RE/MAX Realty Group, Top RE/MAX Underused tools
- March 2019 – Chosen as Social Influencer for CMNH #childrenshospitalweek
- Dec 2018 – Buffini Certified Mentor
- Oct 2018 – Facebook Power Admin
- Sept 2018 – RE/MAX-booj alpha tester
- March 2018 – Miracle Maker Award Recipient from CMNH
- Mar 2017 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) – Social Media All Grown Up-Strategy, Tactics & Budget
- Nov 2016 – Admin of RE/MAX Creative FB Group with over 11,000 members
- Oct 2016 – Speaker at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE Events Indianapolis, Minneapolis & Boston
- July 2016 – Keynote Speaker for Daytona RE/MAX Rally
- July 2016 – Guest Presenter for RE/MAX Realty Group in Cape Coral, FL
- Feb 2016 – Celebrated 10 years with RE/MAX, LLC
- 2015 – Guest Speaker on Mobile Agent TV – Is your online presence ready for 2016?
- 2015 – Guest Host for RE/MAX University – Marketing with Facebook
- 2015 – Speaker for RE/MAX International Convention (R4) Tech Essentials Workshop – “Get Social Savvy with FB Ads”
- 2013 – Speaker for RE/MAX Florida Region Broker Retreat “Recruiting & Retaining with RE/MAX Tools & Social Media”
- 2012 – Current Member of the RE/MAX Socialites (An Elite group of RE/MAX Associates who assist RE/MAX, LLC with their online messages and social media branding).
- 2012 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) “Social Media Success Stories”
- 2012 – Created private Facebook Networking & Referral Group for RE/MAX peeps, now having over 9,000 Members!
- 2012 – Contributor to Florida Realtor Magazine July 2012 Issue “Make the Most of Conferences”
- 2011 – Manager of the Year – RE/MAX FL Region
- 2011 – Coach Tom Ferry – Sales Power for RE/MAX Certified Mentor
“I am married to my best friend of 19 years, have 2 children, Hunter who is 18 and Jessica who is 16. I love my fur pups, an English Mastiff and Great Dane, and in my spare time going out on our side by side ATV, Motorcycle riding or having quality family time”.