LISTING FEE: $100
- Check that all signatures, initials and dates are completed on listing documents
- Upload signed listing documents and active MLS listing to appFile
- Contact agent if any listing documents are missing
- Complete listing worksheet
- Order sign-up
- Start a partial listing on the MLS
- Make sure showing instructions on are MLS
- Upload photos on MLS (Agent must supply)
- Ensure agent puts Lock Box on property
- Send copy of listing agreement to Seller
- Change showing instructions if need be
SALES FEE: $250
- Check that all signatures, initials and dates are completed on sales documents
- Upload sales documents to appFile
- Contact agent if any documents are missing
- Ensure a pre-approval letter is received from buyer’s lender
- Complete Sales Contract Worksheet
- Ensure listing agent marks property as contingent
- Send fully signed contract to title company along with buyer information, seller information, agents’ information, commission split, etc
- Stay in communication with title company, lender and both agents to get updates on closing requirements
- Make sure all time frames and deadlines are met for escrow deposit, inspection, appraisal, survey, loan approvals
- Follow up on repairs if required (with listing agent)
- Order Home warranty if required
- Track HUD/Closing Disclosure process with lender, make sure buyer receives on time.
- Remind listing agent to remove lock box or have buyer’s agent remove and bring to closing
- Schedule closing time with title company
- Upload HUD/Closing Disclosure to appFile
- Ensure listing agent changes status to “closed” on MLS – Order sign down
LISTING & SALES FEE: $325
Assisting Agents with Listing Contracts and Sales Contract: $25 each contract
REALTOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES When Using Teamwork Transaction Management (TTM):
- Submit executed Listing Agreement, Riders, and Disclosures to TTM.
- Give seller contact information to TTM: email address, phone numbers, and current residence.
- TTM will assist inputting information on FlexMLS. Agent must review and make live. Agent inputs Narrative.
- Order Photo/Virtual Tour. – Supply TTM with Showing Instructions.
- Coordination of price changes, listing extensions, cancellations, changes throughout listing terms and notification to TTM for Modification of Listing.
- Communication with seller on showing feedback. Sales:
- Submit executed Contract, Riders, and Disclosures to TTM.
- Agent to schedule Home Inspection, WDO etc if they have Buyer. Will advise TTM when scheduled.
- Coordination of repairs with all parties of transaction. – Advise TTM of repair addendums. TC can create addendums if agent supplies verbiage.
- Advise TTM of any changes to the sales contract. Example closing date change.
- Supply TTM with Buyer/Seller contact information.
- Supply TTM with Lender information.
Transaction Coordinator will assist in writing Listing Contracts and Sales Contracts for an additional fee of $25 per contract.